Friday, August 21, 2009

She's here!

Jeff and I headed up to Seattle to pick up Josie for our trial run with her. I think she thoroughly enjoyed the ride with the top down. : ) Everything is going great so far. The cats aren't completely pissed off at us. They are wondering what in the world is going on, but they're curious. Josie is definitely interested in them, but I think she's just wondering why they won't play with her. I mean she offered them her bone in exchange for the ball in a track toy and they didn't accept the trade. What's a girl to do?!

Here she is when we stopped to sign the papers giving us temporary custody.

I love the look on her face. I think this is when she realized it was going to be a 3 hour drive back to Portland. ; )

And here she is chilling with Jeff after the long ride.

I have a super massive headache, so I'll post more tomorrow. I'm sure we'll have plenty more pictures, including one of Mitzie's puffed up tail!

Thank you so, so much A&D for doing such an amazing job with her. She is a total sweet heart and we are so lucky to have the chance to adopt her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad she's home with you. She looks so comfy on the couch with Jeff :)

Olive said...

I love all those photos - she really is a beautiful girl! I can't wait to hear more, and to meet her in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! She looks like she's going to fit right in : )

Amanda said...

Thanks for posting these photos - I have no doubts she will be so happy with you guys!