I was cuddling Summit today in the bedroom. She was all flopped on her back in my arms like a baby. She was happy and petting my face like she does when she is getting good cuddles. And then she stopped. And stared at the ceiling. And started waving at the ceiling.
There was a spider on the ceiling. So we ran away. Summit was miffed because I wouldn't take her bug hunting. I was miffed because the spider was right above my spot on the bed and I wanted to take a nap.
I paged Jeff (because naps are very important business!).
I said:
"Halp! Spider! I want to take a nap and it's right above my spot in the bed. :'("
He replied:
"Go away spider."
I answered:
"Sometimes you are not very helpful. *glares*"
And he had the nerve to say:
"I did the best I could. . . "
And then he came home for lunch and woke me up from my nap in the sunshine on the floor with the monstas. And that was my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment