I am very happy to say that I am done with my Couch to 5K and Hundred Pushups for the week. I've been jogging inside on the treadmill at our gym and I've decided I like it much better. For one, it's much cooler. And running on a treadmill keeps me from pushing myself too hard and screwing up my asthma.
My pushups for this week were really hard. I swear when I started on Monday I was doing far fewer. I realized today that the Hundred Pushups Challenge updated the website sometime afer Monday and changed the number of pushups you do during week 2. Pffft. No wonder I was dying! I didn't think I was totally crazy when I did 12 pushups to start on Monday. I did manage to knock them out on this new super mean hard level, though.
Now I can relax for 2 days before I have to start on week 3. That's not to say that I won't go play on the elliptical for a bit this weekend, but at least I'm not required to do anything, and it's a nice feeling.
1 comment:
So when you go from jogging to walking on the treadmill you don't go zipping off the back? :-)
Post a Comment